Usually when we think of spring, we think pastels. Don't get me wrong, pastels are pretty, but I this upcoming spring, I am totally inspired by citrus! The colors are vibrant, bold, and most of all...fun!
1. I must admit, I bought this swimsuit! Last year topshop made the same style but in black and white and I missed out. This year when I saw it in the orange, I knew it was one of those pieces I needed!
2. This large necklace is just the piece to make any simple outfit pop!
3. Wedges have been back in style, and these with a yellow and orange combo (and a hint of pink) ones, you'll have everyone asking where you got these from!
4. And talk about citrus, this dress is simply perfect! The cut of this dress is just my style!
5. How fun are these yellow sunnies? You always seem them in red, but why not change it up!
6. I am in love with this top. The lace, the bow, and ombre color together just get me. And it's on sale at asos.com....hmmm, temptation!
7. What can I saw about this clutch? It's perfect in every way!
What are your thoughts about this citrus inspiration? I love it! Is anyone else craving some lemonade? probably just me!